Friday, August 5, 2011

Chapter Six




"Zsu'Zsuri ?" I asked
"Yes, Zsu'Zsuri," she said. 


The nonchalant quality of her voice mixed with the lack of any 
immediate explanation left me thinking that I must have hit my 
head pretty damn hard on the bathroom wall.


I must be in a coma. Yeah, this is what it's got to be like, I'm in
some crazy-dreamy-pseudo-reality that my mind has made up from
experiences over the years. But no, because why the fuck would I be
in front of a dragon named Zsu'Zsuri? and why would I be hanging
out with Ginger-Xena here? 
--I pause--
"If that is Zsu'Zsuri, then you must be Tsin'Tsaru or something, right?"
"Do I look like an animal?" she laughed.


What. The. Fuck. I have got to be dreaming. 
Did I accidentally mix medicine and alcohol?
Am I sick?


"My totem named me Chien Fou S'en Aller, but everyone here calls me Chicha for short " 
she smiled casually  "And you are?"  


Shit. What is my name? What is my life? Taco bell, drinking in a motel, being chased by a midget, giant green dragon, warrior princess, and now I can't remember my name. Great. I said the last name I could remember.


"James . . . Meredith."
"James Meredith?"
"It's my full name. James Meredi--"
"That's a boring name," she interrupted. "If you go around with a name like that, no one is going to respect you."
"Uh, oka-"
"How about J'aime Merde?"
"Okay," I responded without question. I mean I'm standing in front of a fucking
dragon and just had my life saved by some gorgeous crazy bitch warrior.


J'aime Merde will do.

1 comment: